Some Results from Yesterday

Well, here is the photo of the beads I made yesterday using the 'Aloha' frit blend. I think I may make some more when I'm in a patient mood, as the glass used for the base bead takes a while to melt and flow using a hothead torch. I do like them though, what do you think?
I won't post a photo of the beads I made with the 'Bordeaux' frit blend lol They turned out rather nasty, and definitely need to go in the fugly tin! LOL
Didn't do any torching today, as it's raining and the shed that I torch leaks when it rains. Yay! lol
I pretty much just finished up and emailed the graphics for the business and earring cards for Silver Rose Jewellery. You can see the graphics here if you like. I'm really happy how they turned out, they have a very 'classical' feel to them.
I've also been thinking about a necklace to make. Using sections of byzantine chainmaille and some lush yellow beads I bought at the Sydney Bead Fair last month. I know I haven't used yellow alot, if at all, so far in jewellery, but I just couldn't resist these beads, they just sparkle so much! I also have some plans for some bookmarks using my 'orphan' lampwork beads. So will post pictures later on when I have completed them all.
Cheers!
Anne


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home