Plans for Next Creation
Well it's winter here in Australia, very cold, and occassionally miserable. So I decided it's time to create some of my own sunshine. I bought some luscious Czech glass beads from Sue at the Bead Fair in Sydney a couple of weeks ago, and they are perfect for what I have in mind.
They are a gorgeous yellow colour with an AB (Aurora Borealis) coating on them, and some lovely topaz rondelles. I've decided to combine them with my favourite chainmaille style, Byzantine.
Normally, I'm very precise in making my creations symetrical, but this time I'm going to have a go at asymetrical. We'll soon see if I can get it to work! LOL I'll be sure to pop on a photo of the finished necklace.
Cheers!
Anne


1 Comments:
Those are some very fun looking beads! I can't wait to see what you create with them. I think I would have trouble with asymmetry also!
Post a Comment
<< Home