Sunday, November 19, 2006

New Beads

Well I finished most of my custom orders for lampwork beads. Just need to slump a couple into cabs for Amanda.. Hi Amanda!!! lol

After making the orders I decided to have some play time on the torch. I have a new lentil press which makes lentils approx 40mm across, so I had to give that a try!!! I loveeeeee the bead that I made with it!

I also made a raised floral but unfortunately I found a small hairline fracture within it. This is the bead, I'll be keeping it for myself, but wont be making it into a piece of jewellery.

Speaking of florals, here is a hollow flower I made. It can be beaded so that a tassel, etc falls from within the petals.

Here's some other beads as well. Hope you like!

Cheers!
Anne

2 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, November 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a pity about the hairline fracture - that flower bead is just beautiful!

I really find it amazing what you lampworkers can do and am constantly surprised.

Looking forward to seeing more of your work :)

 
At 1:47 PM, November 29, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Anne, these are gorgeous :-) I really love the raised floral - hope you're planning to do more of those, I'd be a definate purchaser!!

You so clever :-)

Amanda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home