Thursday, September 28, 2006

Slogging Away...

I'm still slogging away at getting my new website up and running. Setting up the carts is doing my head in lol Because I'm keeping my lampwork beads and my jewellery seperate, I am setting up two seperate carts. So basically I'm doing twice the work!! lol

I have pretty much finished the lampwork beads section, just have a couple of little things to do and it's finished. And with the jewellery, I just need to take some new photos of my earrings and get them loaded up and it's done.

I'm aiming to go 'live' at the end of this month. Hopefully everything will go as planned and get completed on time.

I decided to have a break from the computer yesterday and spent the day at Chockadoo's making up some frit blends for Cathy to (hopefully) sell lol It's so much fun mixing colours to make blends! I ended up creating 18 different blends, 9 of which Cathy loved straight away. I'll be playing around with the blends making some test beads with them, see how they turn out. I'll be sure to post some piccies when they're done.

Here's a peek at some of the frit blends:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home