
I have been fascinated by the Kanji symbols since I first started seeing them about and had been planning on doing an elemental series as well. So I decided to combine the two in these beads.
The photos are a tad dark as it's overcast and raining here right now, so I had to deal with some dark shadows.
About the beads: all beads are on white bases with frit blends for the colours. The Kanji symbols are done with silver plum stringer. I'm rather please with how the symbols turned out, as it's my first time trying them.
Air: I twisted the frit to make swirls, which represent the flow of air currents in the atmosphere.
Fire: I swirled the frit to represent the movement of dancing flames.
Water: I raked the frit to represent the flowing streams of water.
Earth: I left the frit plain to represent all the soils, pebbles and rocks that make up the earth.
I'm trying to decide whether to make smaller lentil beads to match each of the focals or just sell the focals in a set as they are. Anyone have any opinions?
Hope you like!
Cheers
Anne


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home