Monday, October 09, 2006

Designer Quest

On the beadingforum.com.au we have a 'Designer Quest' where everyone that enters gets the same beads and findings and has to make something from them. Well the start date for posting photos was today, and do you think I had even looked at my beads in the couple of months we had for designing? Nooooo...... lol

So yesterday was a made dash to make something up. I'm still not sure about it but oh well, it'll have to do. I made a necklace and earrings. This Quests sponsor was Crystal Flair and we received some red aventurine gemstones and ceramic beads, as well as the necessary findings. I've never used ceramic beads before so I thought I'd enter and check them out. I found them very hard to use as I like all my beads to be equal in size etc and of course ceramic beads aren't that!!

Anyway, here's the pic of my creations using the Designer Quest pack, let me know what you think!

Cheers,
Anne :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home